Across the pond
ADHD support groups are a great way to meet other people with ADHD, exchange successes & problems and to gain more understanding.
- AADD – Adult ADD – National adult ADHD information, forums and some support group listings
- ADDISS – ADD Information and Support Service – a UK charity mainly focused on helping parents and children
- Brighton Adult Support group
- Bristol Adult Support Group
- Liverpool Ladders for Life
- Manchester Support Group
- Oxfordshire Adult Support Group
- Scotland Adult ADD support group
- CHADD – Children and Adults with ADD – is the USA’s leading non-profit ADD organization, with 16,000 members and an annual conference
- ADDA – The Attention Deficit Disorder Association – a US charity since 1989, mission of ADDA to provide information, resources and networking to adults with ADHD and to the professionals who work with them.
- National Institute of Mental Health
- The Edge Foundation – helps ADHD students with coaching, especially those at risk of dropping out