Reading other ADHD adult experiences and thoughts
There are many fantastic blogs written by ADHD authors. I enjoy reading other ADHD writers, for their ADHD style and humour and to feel part of a rather weird ADHD club, though being a maverick “I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member”, thanks Groucho.
- My ADD / ADHD Blog – Thoughts, Tips, and Information from Tara McGillicuddy, an ADHD Coach and Woman with ADHD
- The Splintered Mind – Overcoming AD/HD & depression with lots of humor and attitude by Douglas Cootey
- ADD Consults – Terry Matlen, therapist, author and ADHD coach, helps women and mothers overcome ADHD challenges
- Untapped Brilliance – author and ADHD coach Jacqueline Sinfield helps adults with ADHD with strategies and life hacks
- Marla Cummins – has 20 years helping college students and adults with ADHD use healthy techniques to be more effective