Please read and be sure you agree with our agreement below
This is our coaching agreement between you and me, Andrew Lewis, your ADHD Coach. Please read and accept the terms, so that you understand what I offer you and what our coaching is about.
- Regular Coaching: Coaching is paid for on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. Payment is in advance, using PayPal recurring payments. Coaching sessions may be rearranged within the week with 24 hours notice.
- Frequency: We have our sessions on an agreed time and day of the week. Each session will last 50 minutes, to allow me time to prepare for my next session.
- Landline and WhatsApp: Sessions are by phone or WhatsApp voice call. Please make every effort (mobile reminders etc) to call me at the scheduled time. If you are late to the call, we can still go ahead but the call will end at the usual time.
- Re-scheduling: Please email us if you wish to re-schedule, we do need 24 hours notice. If you miss a session, it will be considered as taken as I will have set aside my time for your coaching.
- Planning: Before each session, please complete the Call form to help focus your thoughts on the call
- Contact: Email my admin manager: Jane with any questions on payments or to make any changes
My intentions as your ADHD coach
I look forward to working with you. I am committed to helping you create and achieve your vision for your personal life and career. I want you to enjoy your coaching sessions and believe that only happens in a safe and unconditionally constructive atmosphere.
I will honestly tell you what I observe, seek your agreement to changes in your behaviours, give you straight compassionate advice and champion your strengths and successes. I hope you will learn more about your ADHD traits, develop the ability to create ADHD strategies that work, and take action towards reaching your desired goals.
We will explore your strengths, and direct your life more to interests and passions than weaknesses and challenges. As your ADHD coach, I will help you to create strategies that allow you to reach your full potential in all aspects of life: work, relationships, and everyday tasks – and to achieve greater health, happiness and wellbeing.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
- Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment so you can relax and explore
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
I expect that you, as my client will:
- Have fun, I want you to enjoy the process
- Be honest with yourself with what you want from the coaching
- Be open to new ideas and actions commit to agreed changes
- Prepare for your coaching session
- Tell me what you think and feel, tell me if something isn’t working
- Call on time, be fully present on our call
Disclaimer of liability
You employ me, Andrew Lewis, as your coach for the purpose of advising with respect to Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD).
I will help you to understand this neurological difference, overcome challenges at work and in personal relationships, provide a structure for identifying and achieving goals and offer advice in improving wellbeing. I have experience in such matters and agree to render such services.
As your coach I am not acting as an “Employment Agent”, “Business Manager”, “Financial Analyst” or “Psychotherapist” and do not promise these services, nor shall I be obligated to, I will not: (i) procure or attempt to procure any employment, business or sales for you: (i) perform any business management functions such as accounting services, advise on tax matters or the investment of funds or advise with regard thereto; (iii) act as a therapist counseling you or provide psychoanalysis, group therapy or behavioural therapy.
You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You will not to hold me or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.