How our ADHD coaching will work
This is our coaching agreement between you and me, Andrew Lewis, your ADHD Coach. I would appreciate it if you could read and “sign” the form, so that you understand what I offer you and what our coaching is about.
- Monthly Coaching: Coaching is paid for on a monthly basis in advance, using PayPal recurring payments. Our coaching sessions take place within the month and are NOT transferrable to the following month without prior agreement.
- Frequency: We have three sessions each month, on an agreed time and day of the week. Each session will last 50 minutes, to allow me time to prepare for my next session.
- Phone/Skype Sessions: Sessions are by phone or Skype voice. Please make every effort (mobile reminders etc) to call me at the scheduled time. If you are late to the call, we can still go ahead but the call will end at the usual time.
- Re-scheduling: Please email us if you wish to re-schedule, we do need 24 hours notice. If you miss a session, it will be considered as taken as I will have set aside my time for your coaching.
- Planning: Before each session, please complete the Call strategy form to help focus your thoughts on the call
- Contact: By all means email me, or text me between sessions. I make no guarantee of a response but will try to help if I can!
My intentions as your ADHD coach
I look forward to working with you. I am committed to helping you create and achieve your vision for your personal life and career. I want you to enjoy your coaching sessions and believe that only happens in a safe and unconditionally constructive atmosphere.
I will honestly tell you what I observe, seek your agreement to changes in your behaviours, give you straight compassionate advice and champion your strengths and successes. I hope you will learn more about your ADHD traits, develop the ability to create ADHD strategies that work, and take action towards reaching your desired goals.
We will explore your strengths, and direct your life more to interests and passions than weaknesses and challenges. As your ADHD coach, I will help you to create strategies that allow you to reach your full potential in all aspects of life: work, relationships, and everyday tasks – and to achieve greater health, happiness and wellbeing.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
- Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment so you can relax and explore
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
I expect that you, as my client will:
- Have fun, I want you to enjoy the process
- Be honest with yourself with what you want from the coaching
- Be open to new ideas and actions commit to agreed changes
- Prepare for your coaching session
- Tell me what you think and feel, tell me if something isn’t working
- Call on time, be fully present on our call
Disclaimer of liability
I hereby employ my coach for the purpose of advising with respect to Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD).
They will help me to understand this neurological difference, overcome challenges at work and in personal relationships, provide a structure for identifying and achieving goals and offer advice in improving wellbeing. My coach has experience in such matters and agrees to render such services.
I understand and my coach agrees that they are not an “Employment Agent”, “Business Manager”, “Financial Analyst” or “Psychotherapist” and that they have not promised, shall not be obligated to, and will not (i) procure or attempt to procure any employment, business or sales for me; or (i) perform any business management functions such as accounting services, advise on tax matters or the investment of funds or advise with regard thereto; or (iii) will not act as a therapist counseling me on or providing psychoanalysis, group therapy or behavioural therapy.
I am responsible for creating my own decisions and results. I will not to hold Andrew Lewis, my SimplyWellbeing ADHD Coach or any company he is affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.